Welcome to the
Ashford University Writing Center
The goal of the Ashford Writing Center (AWC) is to help you become a stronger writer and contribute to your success at Ashford. Through tutoring services, writing handouts, and tutorials, you will have support in all stages of the writing process. The AWC will help you improve your skills, devise helpful strategies to fulfill any writing assignment, and become a more effective communicator.Some of the AWC's other services include:
- Downloadable resources on grammar usage, avoiding plagiarism, APA style, and tips about how to write college papers (to name just a few). This information was formerly available to students in Constellation.
- Live chat with writing consultants as well as paper review.
- Resources for faculty and staff.
Current Ashford Students
Note: Access these services through the student portal by clicking on the "Enter Classroom" link for the eligible course. Once in the classroom, links are found under "Learning Resources"
- Intro to Graduate Writing Materials
- Intro to Professional Writing Materials
Do you have any questions or comments about the Ashford Writing Center? Send us an email: email@example.com