Ashford students need to write well. Most courses culminate in a substantial research or term paper, and postings and other communications are an integral part of the Ashford curriculum across disciplines. We invite faculty to join a partnership with the Ashford Writing Center (AWC). After all, Ashford students are the heart of our institution, and together we can help them improve their writing. Tell your students about the AWC, and let us know how we can help you.
Learn about our services and policies so that you provide accurate and timely information to students about the AWC. We offer you a range of resources:
- A description of what we do (and don’t)
- Explanation of our tutoring policies
- A faculty referral form
- Links to Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) resources
- Avoiding plagiarism information and links
- …what else can we do for you? Visit our Comment Box; we welcome your feedback!